Recovering from the holiday week for those in the U.S., we have returned for yet another BerryFlow podcast. Grab a seat, sit back and relax and tune into the video below or grab the audio the audio download. Also, check out the contest winners at the bottom of the post.
- BlackBerry Priv now available again from Amazon in the U.S.
- BlackBerry Priv now in stock at ShopBlackBerry in the UK
- BlackBerry offering special pricing on select devices for Black Friday
- BlackBerry explains why their Android offering is best for security and privacy
- BlackBerry Priv to be available in Vietnam from December 5th
Downloads and Video
Contest Winners - Last week we announced that we had five copies of Losing the Signal to give away and here are the winners. Please make sure your account emails are up to date as we will be using those to reach out to you in order to get your shipping addresses. If you didn't win this time around, don't worry. We'll have some more contests soon specifically for BerryFlow listeners.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.