Did you miss out on checking out BerryFlow Upstream live? If so, you can now watch the video or download the audio for playback. This week we dig into John Chen's interview at Code/Mobile, the Secusmart and Tata Power SED announcement, BBM and a ton more on the Priv and BlackBerry's future plans in the hardware business, software business and more. Settle in and give it a listen or sit back and tune into the video.
- Secusmart and Tata Power SED announce wide-ranging cooperation for the Indian market
- Priv, Priv and you guessed it, even more Priv.
- John Chen discusses Priv, the future of BlackBerry 10 and more at Code/Mobile
- Long road to BBM profitability
- @alexhbass | Alex
- @elbranduco | Brandon
- @jmznvs | James - EiC @BerryFlow
- @Bla1ze | Chris – EiC @ CrackBerry.com
- @Ronell_j | Ronell
Downloads and RSS
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.