Awesome news comes to us from Epic applications today. Druglord Wars (formerly Berry Wars), which was previously a number one top selling game in the CrackBerry store has gotten a new name and a new UI to go with it. For those of you all unfamiliar with Berry Wars it is an is an adventure game pitting you against the world of street dealers, crooked cops, and drug cartels in a battle for money and drugs. Starting off in debt, you will build your drug empire by visiting over 10 beautifully rendered cities, and fight attackers out to get you. New updates to the game include:
- Global online leaderboard to compare your skills to the world
- 17 drugs to buy and sell in 11 beautifully rendered cities
- 18 weapons and storage containers to take down enemies and hold more drugs
- Over 125 custom designed images just for BlackBerry
- Save games and preview progress before resuming
- Unlimited gameplay mode to see how far you can take your drug empire
This new version was beta tested right here in the CrackBerry forums with many users loving the new improvements to the game and UI. Currently device support is for OS 4.6 and up with 480x320 or 480x360 screens, but are planning to support 4.5+ with 320x240 soon. Right now you can grab the all new Druglord Wars for only $3.99, which would normally be $4.99 and check it out.
- Read More About Druglord Wars In The CrackBerry Forums >>
- Purchase And Download Druglord Wars Today In The CrackBerry App Store >>
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.