Bell has been for a while now, a key provider of mobile sports entertainment in Canada. Much like how Verizon and Sprint offer their specialties, Bell has for the most part locked down the NHL offerings here in Canada. This year for the Stanley Cup playoffs, Bell has added some extra items to their BlackBerry services. During the playoffs Bell BlackBerry subscribers will be able to benefit from:
- NHL® Video Highlights - Watch period, post-game and team highlights.
- NHL® Audio - Listen to all NHL games live.
- NHL® on Demand - Watch highlights from the game of the night, best moments of the week, player interviews, expert insights, and much more for all NHL® teams.
- NHL® Centre Ice - Watch select games live (TV network blackouts apply).
- NHL® Downloads - Get a wide variety of ringtones and wallpapers.
- NHL® Alerts - Receive unlimited access to official real-time text message alerts for any NHL team.
All this NHL goodness isn't free however, it does come at a cost. But for a true hockey fan, the $8 a month you'll pay may be well worth it. Devices supported are: BlackBerry Bold 9700, Bold 9000, BlackBerry Tour 9630, BlackBerry 9530 Storm, BlackBerry 8330 Curve, BlackBerry 8130 Pearl, BlackBerry 8230 Pearl Flip.
Enter to win a BlackBerry KEY2 LE and prize package from CrackBerry!
New year, new giveaway! Enter to win a BlackBerry KEY2 LE!
Save $150 on the BlackBerry KEY2 from GoTalk
For a limited time, GoTalk has knocked $150 off the regular price of the KEY2 in Silver or Black when you use coupon code KEY2XMAS at checkout.
Twitter announces new controls for conversations, available globally now
Twitter has announced that it is changing the way conversations work on Twitter, bringing more control to users so as to make Twitter safer and more comfortable.