The banks in the UK have been having a field day over the last few months in terms of giving us BlackBerry apps. Barclays is the latest to launch a mobile app for customers and it looks to be one of the better ones in terms of available features.
Like with some of the other apps; getting set up with the Barclays Mobile Banking app involves registering for the service and then going through the security process. Once this is done you will then only need to enter your 5-digit passcode each time you launch the app.
This isn't the first app that Barclays has given us for BlackBerry. Remember Barclays Pingit that we posted about back in February? That one was a simple way to transfer money from your account to another Barclays customers. Looks like Barclays are into giving us BlackBerry users plenty of loving. (App wise I mean!)
Features of Barclays Mobile Banking include:
- Check your latest balances
- View your most recent transactions
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Make payments to people you've paid before and have put in your payee list
- Find your nearest Barclays branch or ATM
- Keep your accounts safe - our new log-in process makes access simpler, but it has the same advanced security levels as Online Banking
A new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a keyboard will arrive in 2021
A new joint announcement from BlackBerry, OnwardMobility, and FIH Mobile lays out the plans for a new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a physical keyboard to be brought to market in North America, and Europe within the first half of 2021.