Summer may be almost over, but there are plenty of ways to keep your fitness goals going. Fitness trackers help us monitor our steps, calories, and distance traveled when we are active throughout the day. While some of us use wearables and smartwatches to track this information, others use fitness apps on our devices. One such app is bActive by Toysoft Development. It uses GPS to track your movement while jogging, walking, biking, and even driving. The information collected includes speed, distance, GPS coordinates, and date/time of the activity. This data can be exported and review at any time.
bActive offers an easy to read interface. You can quickly start / stop an activity or reset, access Google Maps, and history, or view your current status.
- Use GPS to track your movement
- Real time update of your current GPS location, speed, calories, steps and distance
- Real time map view of your current location (requires Internet to view map)
- Saves all the location data to the database for later review
- Integrates with Google Maps
- Share your route with other people
- Review saved routes on map
- Export saved routes to HTML document and view on Desktop browser or share with other
- Detailed view of your route with interactive markers on the map
- Keep screen always on. Perfect for biking and with car mount
bActive is compatible with all BlackBerry 10 handsets. You can find it in BlackBerry World for $1.99.