Although plenty of other KEYone owners have received the Android Oreo update already, the UK has lagged a bit behind. That has now changed, and KEYone owners in the UK have now started receiving firmware ABG366 over the air bringing Oreo to their devices.
How to update software on the BlackBerry KEYone
- From the homescreen, tap the launcher icon to enter the application grid.
- Under the Apps section scroll down to the Updates application.
- Tap Updates app to view current Build Number
- Manually check for updates by tapping Check for updates now text.
- Your device will prompt you with new updates or display your System is up to date
The updates do get rolled out based on your PRD, you can review that here or just check for updates and see if the download is there waiting for you. Plenty of folks in the forums have reported it as coming through, even though they haven't been prompted for the update, so best to just check. If you got the update, let us know in the comments or in the CrackBerry Forums.
Enter to win a BlackBerry KEY2 LE and prize package from CrackBerry!
New year, new giveaway! Enter to win a BlackBerry KEY2 LE!
Save $150 on the BlackBerry KEY2 from GoTalk
For a limited time, GoTalk has knocked $150 off the regular price of the KEY2 in Silver or Black when you use coupon code KEY2XMAS at checkout.
Twitter announces new controls for conversations, available globally now
Twitter has announced that it is changing the way conversations work on Twitter, bringing more control to users so as to make Twitter safer and more comfortable.