The CrackBerry Nation has spoken, and Twinkler software has listened. After some less than steller feedback on their AddOnis release, they have lowered the price from $14.95 to $9.95, and it is on sale for only $7.47 through September 30th. This is somewhat more reasonable, but I'm sure some of you will still have something to say about it. The good folks at Twinkler Software wanted to relay the following notes:
- If you have paid the FULL PRICE of $14.95, you will be receiving and email informing you that you will be entitled to any TWO apps from Twinkler Software AT NO CHARGE! (licensed of course).
- If you have paid $11.96 using the Trial Certificate offer, you will be receiving an email informing you that you will be entitled to ONE app from Twinkler Software AT NO CHARGE! (again fully licensed).
- If you have used the original "TAKE50INTRO" offer and paid $7.47, we want to say thank you for your support and we hope you are enjoying your app! We have designed our pricing so that until the end of the month, EVERYONE (except Beta Testers) purchasing AddOnis will pay the same price.
- And if you are a Beta Tester, watch your email and PM (Private Message) area here on Crackberry for information enabling you to purchase AddOnis for $4.99!
This just goes to show that your comments don't go unnoticed. Twinkler Software has excellent customer service, and this just shows that some developers really do listen to what you have to say.
- More information and download of AddOnis >>
Enter to win a BlackBerry KEY2 LE and prize package from CrackBerry!
New year, new giveaway! Enter to win a BlackBerry KEY2 LE!
Save $150 on the BlackBerry KEY2 from GoTalk
For a limited time, GoTalk has knocked $150 off the regular price of the KEY2 in Silver or Black when you use coupon code KEY2XMAS at checkout.
Twitter announces new controls for conversations, available globally now
Twitter has announced that it is changing the way conversations work on Twitter, bringing more control to users so as to make Twitter safer and more comfortable.