Add To Contact 2 is a handy little utility app for your BlackBerry that makes it easy to add new info (like a PIN, email address or phone number) to a contact that already exists in your address book. All you need to do is menu click on the info as you see it, like in the body of an email for example, and from there select Add to Existing Contact. It's simple and it's handy. Add to Contact 2 features include:
- Add phone numbers from call log entries
- Add phone numbers from SMS messages
- Add E-Mail addresses from E-Mails
- Add PINs from PIN messages
- Ability to select a phone number type on adding or just use the first one
- Replace already existing phone numbers
- Phone number formatting
- Add phone numbers or E-Mail addresses from any web page opened in browser
- Add phone numbers or E-Mail addresses from body of any SMS, E-Mail or PIN message
- Add E-mail addresses from E-mail's CC and BCC fields
- Add phone numbers to existing or new contact just after incoming call finished
If you jump over to the Add To Contact 2 product page in the CrackBerry App Store, you can see this app has maintained a 5 Star rating and has received some glowing reviews from users. It's definitely worth checking out (free trial available).
Deal of the Day - Save 50%: As today's Deal of the Day, you can save 50% on Contact To Me 2 and get it for only $1.47 (normally $2.95).
- Learn more / Purchase Contact To Me 2 for BlackBerry Smartphones >>
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.