ZonaSnap screen capture utility updated to v2.0.5
ZonaSnap is one of my favorite and most frequently used BlackBerry applications. This simple app allows you to easily take screenshots and share them in a variety of ways. ZonaSnap, developed by Javiergv of ZonaBlackBerry, was recently updated to v2.0.5 and there are quite a few changes that are worth mentioning. See the full list of features below. The full version of ZonaSnap costs $1.99 but there is a free 7 day trial available. At the end of the trial the app still functions, however your screenshots will be watermarked.
- Zonasnap added as an menu item with options to remove.
- Send snap of your screen without saving straight from the screen as email, to Photobucket, Twitter, BlackBerry Messenger Contact or simply save to SD card under your pictures folder.
- Can be added as a convenience key.
- When used from the menu it gives you a preview of your screen shot.
- Files can be saved as jpg or png format.
- After the capture is sent to Photobucket, you will receive a notification in a window reporting that the image code has been received and it has been inserted into Memopad.
- Short vibration to let you know the snap has been taken with option to remove this alert.
- Options for add a Water Mark and rotate it, add Opacity, Scale and Align into the Capture, this Water Mark can be selected from the SD Card pictures.
- Full 7days Trial. After the expired will be available all the main options except the selection of the watermark, will be set a default water mark in the capture.
- Options to change the quality of the capture in the format jpg.
- Must enable all permissions requested by the application.
- Storm users should disable the compatibility mode.
- We have detected problems with the Water Mark in some Non Official OS.
For more information/screenshots and to download ZonaSnap