One of my Top 10 apps on BlackBerry 10 is Email++ and has recently been updated. It was actually an app I first used on legacy BlackBerry smartphones and was glad that eventually made its way to BlackBerry 10. We wrote a full review of the app when it was first released and it has seen some updates since then. This latest update brings some new features as well as bug fixes.
The main feature of Email++ that I love is the pop up feature which is customizable and a great way to manage important messages. In this update to Emaill++, here's what's new:
- Ability to add reminder to email conversations.
- supports for incoming email messages
- supports for outgoing email messages
- Support for IMAP and POP3 email accounts on OS 10.3.x
- Ability to schedule emails from the email drafts
You can read up on our original review to find out more about the app. If you're interested in the app, it is available for all BlackBerry 10 smartphones and costs $2.99. Of course, if you already own the app or have purchased it before, updating is free.