The CrossFit conditioning program has soared in popularity over the past few years, and a new update to xFit WOD for BlackBerry 10 makes staying on track even easier. Staying on track is especially difficult during this holiday season, where the temptation to overindulge is always present. My willpower is at an all-time low right now what with all the seasonal chocolates and candy being delivered at work. If you are looking to track and log your fitness routines to stay within your fitness goals, then xFit WOD is the app for you. This week the developer pushed through an important update. The update not only adds several enhancements and improvements but several bug fixes as well to improve the user experience.
If you are unfamiliar with this rigorous training program, it incorporates various types of high-intensity workouts including aerobic exercise, gymnastics, and Olympic weight training to improve fitness, endurance stamina, and strength.
The new version is now available to download and the list of new features and fixes is shown below.
Change log for v126.96.36.199
- Added the ability to tap on Statistics Summary boxes to enable quick view for PR's and RX's WOD's
- Fix bug related with WOD input screen when selecting an As Quickly as Possible WOD Type
- Modified sharing text to make usage of hashtags
- Added visual cue on the Repetition Input page. The visual cue's displays the movement category and its most recent 1RM value
- Added the ability to carry over the 1RM value over to the weight lifting calculator. Enabling the user to quickly view the 3RM and 5RM based on the 1RM generated for the selected movement activity
- Added the ability to track a WOD to the journal when viewing the workout details
- Added the ability to track a WOD to the journal when inserting a new workout. User will be presented with a prompt to track or not to track.
- Added the ability to view history from the workout details page
- Added Scratch Pad on all timers. Scratch Pad comes in handy when using a timer to complete a workout. Workout information can be noted on scratch pad thus accessible while timer is running
- Added the ability to view WOD details from the related WOD's view
- Added the ability to track picture notes. This feature is great to capture the WOD results from the whiteboard
- Fixed the Athlete screen share feature which was broken for the Q10 models
- Added the ability to crop the profile image
xFit WOD is compatible with all BlackBerry 10 handsets running OS 10.3.x. You can find it in BlackBerry World for $1.99.