For those who adhere to the CrossFit strength and conditioning program for their workouts then there is this new application to aid you. If you are not familiar with CrossFit, it incorporates various different types of high-intensity workouts including aerobic exercise, gymnastics, and Olympic weight training to improve fitness, endurance stamina and strength.
This simple and native application allows users to log and track their WOD's (workout of the day), movements, and workouts. This convenient and easy to use tool also gives users the ability to log their max weight achievements, create their own custom WOD's, and track body progressions. It also comes with the ability to follow your favorite box/gym's RSS feed (there are a few preloaded in settings), and a few timers and calculators to help you during your workouts.
- A beautiful cascade, intuitive user interface, making it simple to enter all your key data on a day-to-day basis
- Share your completed WODs on Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, BBM, via Email or SMS
- Search feature easy tracking of past WODs
- Add custom movements and track max weight achievements
- View related WOD's and compare your progress achievements
- Quick view of your summary data, numbers of PR's, number of RX, total training & total training time
- Graphing to see your progress over time
- Over 180+ preloaded common WODs!
- Create your own custom WODs for future use
- Track and compare your body progression
- Add your gyms RSS/ATOM feed and access your daily WODs directly
- Imperial and Metric settings
- Weight lifting percentage and bar distribution calculator
- Timers: Stopwatch, Counters, Intervals & Tabata
- Supports light and dark theme
CrossFit is a difficult regimen to follow but if you are someone who participates then be sure to give this application a go. The application itself runs smooth and presents all of the tools and workouts in an easy to read and access fashion. You can find this in BlackBerry World for $1.99 for all BlackBerry 10 handsets running OS 10.3.