We brought you a short video review of Workout Assistant (Gym Log) a while ago but the developer kindly dropped me an email to let me know that he has taken onboard all the comments from the original post and updated the application with a bunch of new stuff. Not only is this great for users of the app but it's also a perfect example of how developers rely on the feedback from you guys - the CrackBerry community - so good on you!
New functions in the app include:
- Weight tracking!
- Weight tracking with CHARTS ! (7/14/30 days...)
- New "You" Page (a short summary of your activities)
- Ability to edit an entire plan
- Added date field
- Ability to duplicate/copy an entire plan (so you can easily have both a plan and a log)
- Ability to order plans in home screen in different ways (6 X )
- Ability to order exercises in different ways
- Ability to open the timer from the exercise page
- Ability to copy/duplicate an exercises
- Fixed some issues
- Sound Added !
- New Tabbed UI
- New Icons
Keep those comments coming folks.