If you are looking for a funky ToDo app for your BlackBerry 10 smartphone you should really take a look at Workahol. The built for BlackBerry application is made up of three sections: Notes, Lists and Expenses - so it's more than just a note taking app like some others we have seen.
Using the app is dead simple. Just tap which of the three sections you wish to use and create the note/list etc. The user interface is kept clean with a nice black background and some funky bright colors for the tabs. I'm a big fan of keeping things simple and neat so I've really been enjoying using Workahol.
The developer is actually an ex theme dev who went by the name of BerryGlowDesigns which many of you will be familiar with. However, he is now concentrating on developing for BlackBerry 10 so you will find him in BlackBerry World under his real name Dragos Filipovici.
Workahol is a paid application but Dragos has kept the price to the minimum allowed in BlackBerry World - £0.75/$0.99 and it's well worth the money.
Full features of Workahol include:
- create notes (title + block of text).
- create lists (title + list of items).
- create expenses (title + 'total' field updated in real time + list of name/value items).
- set priorities for notes&lists, mark them as 'done'
- create duplicate lists
- delete checked items inside lists&expenses
- quickly switch between viewing notes, lists or expenses.
- sort notes&lists by name/by priority.
- Integrated with BlackBerry Messenger.
- pick up right where you left off: the Workahol app remembers the last tab and sort you used.
- press and hold any note, list or expense to reveal its context menu (where you can edit/delete an item, duplicate it, mark it as done).
- pure black backgrounds: great for longer battery life. Time&date header on the app's initial screen