Ever since its launch, the new Wordpress for BlackBerry application has been churning out updates like they are going out of style. At this point Wordpress for BlackBerry is now sitting at version 0.9.0.134, which of course means it's still in beta, but the fact the updates are coming so fast is great and shows Automattics dedication to making the app great. It also shows how well that community is taking to the app, with bugs getting worked out within the community quickly due to its open source nature.
If you do not have the latest version of Wordpress for BlackBerry be sure to update as many fixes have been put in place since the intial launch release.
- XML-RPC discovery upgrade
- Fix for the category field not being focusable
- Added a paste option to the link assistant (thanks acedanger)
- Added menu item to check if there is a newer version of the app
- Big improvements on how the app handles images. App can now work with jpeg and png image, without format conversion.
All of those great additions ot the application help make it better. If you own a Wordpress blog be sure to check it out today.