SmrtGuard is offering their followers a chance to win a brand new BlackBerry Torch and a lifetime subscription to SmrtGuard (a $599 value). All you need to do is write why you like their application and how it helps protect your device as your status on Facebook and Twitter. You can double your chances of winning by posting to both sites.
SmrtGuard offers data, spyware, and spam protection for your smartphone and has the ability to remote wipe and backup/restore personal data. They were an editors choice winner at the 2010 CrackBerry App Awards and have a designed a great app for mobile security. Keep reading for details on how to enter.
Here's how to enter:
- Go to the SmrtGuard Facebook Page at facebook.com/Smrtguard and click the "Like" button at the top of the screen to follow SmrtGuard on Facebook.
- Next, go to your profile page or your news stream and create a new status message that describes, in 100 words or less, why you like SmrtGuard and how it has helped you protect your phone, your data or has helped keep you safe with features like Personal Guardian. In your post, make sure to include the "@SmrtGuard" tag in order to link it to the fan page. Before you share your post, make sure the setting directly above the status message box says "Share:
- Status with Everyone." You may need to select "Everyone" from the drop down menu if it's not already selected. (This allows SmrtGuard to be able to read your post for the contest and it will NOT change your Facebook privacy settings).
- Go to the SmrtGuard Twitter Profile at twitter.com/Smrtguard and login to your Twitter account.
- Click on the "Follow" button to follow SmrtGuard on Twitter.
- Next, go to the Twitter home page or use your favorite Twitter client to create a new Twitter status message that begins with "I like @SmrtGuard because..." and describe, in 140 characters or less, why you like SmrtGuard and how it has helped you protect your phone, your data or has helped keep you safe with features like Personal Guardian.
The top three posts will win lifetime subscriptions to SmrtGuard (a $99 value). The best of the three will be the lucky person to win a BlackBerry Torch. Entries must be posted by October 31, 2010. So what are you waiting for!