We've not long had the Built for BlackBerry Wikipedia app for BlackBerry 10 but it's already received a nice little update. In addition to a few bug fixes there is one major change which makes the app a whole lot better - in particular on the Q10 and Q5 and that's that the action bar automatically hides when you scroll.
It may not sound like much, but it's a sweet little improvement and as Q10 user myself, one that's most welcomed - giving me a little more screen real estate for reading text.
If you haven't given the app a go you should. It's free and available for all BlackBerry 10 handsets.
- Set your favorite languages for searching and reading articles.
- Save articles and access them offline.
- All your browsing history is saved in a chronological order.
- Share a complete article or a shortcut to a specific section.
- Choose between light and dark display.
- View the featured articles and top news in the active frame.
- Search Wikipedia via BlackBerry 10 Universal Search