Another day, another native BlackBerry 10 application which should go down well - this time in the form of Wikipedia. The app brought to us by Soluteo gives us the perfect BlackBerry 10 feel, with a choice of light and dark theme, simple sharing via the BlackBerry Hub plus more.
As we all know, the BlackBerry 10 browser already does a great job when checking out sites such as Wikipedia, but I'm favoring the app for sure, with its ability to save favorites and dive straight into the app from the universal search.
For all you folk that need the ultimate reference tool on your BlackBerry - this could well be it. Give it a try, it's free and let us know what you think?
- Set your favorite languages for searching and reading articles.
- Save articles and access them offline.
- All your browsing history is saved in a chronological order.
- Share a complete article or a shortcut to a specific section.
- Choose between light and dark display.
- View the featured articles and top news in the active frame.
- Search Wikipedia via BlackBerry 10 Universal Search