A new WhatsApp update for BlackBerry 10 has now arrived. This update noted as v2.12.340.2, has quite a few changes listed in the changelog, including improvements to the WhatsApp web client features, contact info screens and more. Luckily, WhatsApp was nice enough to lay out the full list so have a look:
- Added support for some additional web client features (e.g. Message info, recent emoji sync)
- Added support for web link previews on outgoing messages
- Updated organization of phone numbers on the Contact Info screen
- Message history backup process should now cause fewer issues with normal app functionality
- Attempted fix for issues connecting via proxy servers
- Miscellaneous fixes and updates
The update is live now, so go ahead and fire up BlackBerry World and get it downloaded if you haven't already. If you're not seeing the update, just do a search for WhatsApp and it should appear as available for you.