The US fall TV season is underway and what better way to keep up to date with your favorite programs than with What's On? It provides listing for new episodes, valuable news and information, and schedules them right into your BlackBerry calendar.
To make sure you get your television fix that's lighter on your wallet, the developer made available a FREE lite version which removes a few of the premium features and is ad-supported. The main differences are that in this one you cannot set and manage calendar entries or mark episodes as watched (episode tracking). However, through an in-app purchase there is the option to upgrade to the full version for $2.99.
- The latest TV related news from TV Rage.
- Add your favorite shows for quick and easy access.
- A 7-day Prime-Time TV schedule.
- Saved shows are automatically highlighted in the schedule.
- Choose the country's channels for the schedule. Currently supported: US, CA, UK, AU.
- Detailed series information with show and episode summary's and air dates.
- Search the TV database.
- Active frame scrolls through the latest TV news items.
- Various keyboard shortcuts for QWERTY users.
What's On? is compatible with all BlackBerry 10 devices running OS 10.1 and higher (including the BlackBerry Z30). You can check out the FREE version at the link. As someone who spends way too much time in front of the television, and is obsessed with GetGlue, this is one application you will appreciate for keeping your viewing schedule organized. While only new episodes appear in the schedule, not repeats, it does help in obtaining those hard to remember stickers.