Just the other night, we had posted that WeChat would soon be available for BlackBerry 10 and now it has appeared in BlackBerry World and is readily available for download. The free, cross-platform messaging app goes all out in the way of features on BlackBerry 10, even including integration with the BlackBerry Hub.
- Fun one-on-one and group chats with voice messages, texts, pictures.
- Chat with friends across platforms.
- Enhance your chats with a huge selection of animated emoticons.
- Power-saving optimizations and low data consumption rates.
- Follow your favorite official accounts.
- Fast and easy registration via phone number (supports more than a hundred different regions).
- Supports 4 languages, including English, Indonesian, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.
WeChat is available in all countries supported by BlackBerry World on all carriers, device support for now however is limited to the BlackBerry Z10 running OS 10.1 and above for now. You can grab WeChat by hitting the link below.