Hey CrackBerry Nation! As I've mentioned a few times recently, we have a LOT going on behind the scenes to take CrackBerry and our whole Mobile Nations family of websites to the next level.
We have a clear vision of what we think will continue to make our sites and service offering the best out there for years to come, but we want to test that vision and make sure we're putting our effort where it matters most to YOU, our readers, community members and customers.
That said, we're looking for willing participants who want to get face to face with us so we can hear you out. We want to make sure we're covering the needs of all our users, so we're looking to talk to all of the following:
- active forum members
- new forum members (in the last few months)
- casual readers of the site (not particularly active but visit CB from time to time)
- long time members who regularly get involved in the forums and comments
- long time readers/members who rarely if ever comment or join in the forum discussion
- readers/members who have purchased from us (accessories, phones, etc.)
- readers/members who have never purchased from us (accessories, phones, etc.)
The discussions will be 30 - 45 minutes in length. We'll use Google Hangouts as the venue, and joining you on the call will be yours truly along with our head of design and user experience, David Lundblad. We'll be picking 15 people to chat to who will play an essential part in helping shape the future of our communities. It'll be fun, you'll have your voice heard, and hey... I'll be there so we can chat about BlackBerry too!
If you're interested in taking part, send an email to email@example.com. Let us know your name, date of birth, member status (username too if you're registered) and a sentence on how you use CrackBerry. If you frequent any of our other sites too, let us know.
That's it. Thanks in advance and I look forward to talking to you soon!