At the BlackBerry 10 Jam keynote in Amsterdam earlier today the developers of Autumn Dynasty made an appearance on stage to give a brief demonstration of their application on the big screen. The game is already available for the iPad and has become the number one strategy game in 25 countries!
We couldn't miss out on talking to these guys so we met up with them a short while ago and they gave us a run through of the game and how it works on the new OS. And it certainly looks impressive.
Features of Autumn Dynasty:
- Full Real-Time Strategy experience: train units, construct buildings, research upgrades!
- Revolutionary touch controls: Paint orders directly onto the battle map!
- Grand story campaign: Uncover the secrets of the White Devil Rebellion!
- Internet and Bluetooth multiplayer: Challenge opponents around the world!
- Unlock unique special abilities: Use them in combination to turn the tide of battle!
- Beautiful, oriental style painted maps: Thousands of soldiers fighting onscreen!
Autumn Dynasty is hoped to be available for BlackBerry 10 before the end of February. Pricing is not yet confirmed but as soon as it goes live we will be sure to let you know. I suspect this one could be popular. Agreed?