What you'll learn:
- How to design and create native BB10 applications using the declarative expressiveness of QML
- How to master the Cascades framework and the core BB10 UI components
- How to use C++ and Qt efficiently with Cascades
- How to utilize the BlackBerry Momentics IDE to launch and debug your applications
- How to apply the fundamental aspects and best practices of BB10 application design
- How to use HTTP networking in order to leverage remote services
- How to integrate your application with BlackBerry 10 core apps such as the Contacts and Calendar apps
- How to send email and short text messages from your app
- How to use your device's camera and sensors such as the accelerometer and gyroscope
The print edition retails for $39.99 if you're into that sort of thing, or you can download the e-book version free — and free is awesome.
Contest: We're also giving away one copy of the print version of Learn BlackBerry 10 App Development to one lucky reader, so just leave a signle comment on this post if you're interested and we'll pick a winner at random next week.