Vodafone UK reduce the price of the BlackBerry Q10 on contract
If you are in the UK and in the market for a BlackBerry 10 device you may want to consider Vodafone as they have dropped the monthly price of the Q10 on one of their 3G plans. Previously £27.50 per month, you can now get the Q10 for just £24.17 - not a huge saving but a nice gesture by them either way.
For your money you'll get the following on the 24 month contract:
- Unlimited calls
- Unlimited SMS
- 1GB of data
- 500mb of UK Wi-Fi
- 5 Star Care
The 5 Star Care package doesn't come with every Vodafone deal but it's certainly a good sales tool for them as well as giving reassurance to the consumer. The pack contains:
- Perfect start - Transfer your stuff from your old phone to your new one hassle free with Vodafone Red Box
- Protected - Don't worry about a thing. Back up your important content on Vodafone Cloud. If your phone's lost or stolen, instantly find, lock and wipe it via our Vodafone Protect online portal. And there's even virus protection, built-in. Plus, we've got advisers on-call to help with your lost phone, 24/7.
- Helping hand - If the unthinkable happens and your phone starts playing up, we've got an army of Techies on-hand and ready to help. Chat to them in-store or on the phone and they'll be sure to get things running smoothly again. They can even take temporary control of your phone to help you remotely wherever you are.
- Always working - If your phone suddenly goes mad, at least you won't. If you bought your phone from us, we'll lend you a smartphone while yours is being repaired so you can carry on as normal.
- Early upgrade - Sometimes you just can't wait to get your hands on a new phone. That's why we make sure you can upgrade at least 60 days before your contract ends.
Just to clarify that this offer is only only available on the 3G plan. If you want to take advantage of Vodafone 4G you'll have to fork out a little more cash.
Tempted? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.
Order the BlackBerry Q10 online from Vodafone