- Article | 15 hours ago Facebook for BlackBerry 10 exits Beta Zone, updated in BlackBerry World
- Article | 15 hours ago New BBM beta for BlackBerry offers landscape support, multiple picture transfer from the pictures app
Watch the replay
Big Game Day Sale
Disney Valentines Collection
Available for purchase Feb. 5th
TracFone hit with $40 million fine
Lots of playtime
Useful accessory for your Passport Leather Flip Case
Changelog is a mystery
Taking a peek
Passport SIM free
Ahh, finally! A BlackBerry application that helps me control my VLC media player. Not sure what VLC media player is? Then you'll want to check it out before you dive in here. In short, it's a one stop shop media player for every computer OS including Mac OS X, Windows and pretty much any Linux distro you can imagine. Now, after a painful wait for me personally, an app to control VLC from my BlackBerry device is here and works quite well.
VLC Remote Control turns your BlackBerry into a fully functional remote control for VLC media player using a WiFi connection.
- All standard media player controls (play/pause, next/previous, Fast-Forward/Rewind etc)
- Scan through media using the BlackBerry trackball.
- Change the volume using volume keys on side of device.
- Browse PC/Mac file system and add to playlist
- Save multiple VLC connections (home, office etc)
The only downfall for this application is that so far it's only available for the Bold, so everyone else is left in the dark. It works using WiFi and is currently compatible on Mac and PC. Check it out for only $9.99 in the Shop CrackBerry Store.