If you're a BlackBerry Z10 owner on Verizon and still waiting for them to roll out BlackBerry 10.1, we're now officially one step close to that happening. Verizon has finally updated their BlackBerry Z10 support page with the information for OS 10.1.0.2050 (Software version 10.1.0.2014) and with that updated, it's certainly only a little bit longer before folks start seeing the update arrive on their device as available for download. As we noted, earlier this OS will solve the random reboot issue some customers seeing but as the documentation highlights, there is plenty of other changes included with this release as well.
Aside from what's noted in the image above, the update will also include support and fixes for:
- Answer incoming calls while using Three Way Conference Calls, even when attendees drop off
- Toggle between calls without the call dropping or failing when using Call Waiting
- The correct number of voicemails will now display when using Visual Voicemail LED
- Missed Calls will display the correct contact’s name if saved in phonebook.
- Improvements to Emergency Call Mode when using Wi-Fi
- Cut, copy and paste phone numbers into dialer screen
We've checked a few devices already and nothing as of yet but feel free to check yourself and let us know in the comments if you're seeing it as available on your device. Remember, if you're already running a leak that is higher, you might not see the update as available.