Recent Forum Posts
2 months ago Editorial or not, it was exactly the kind of garbage that I don't give a **** about and thus, do not want to read. Ooo, some ... 2 months ago I have had the same experience in Canada and I have read many posts here from others who have also had the same experience. I... 2 months ago I deal with Rogers Business and I have to say their service has been absolutely impeccable. Recently spoke with them about th... 2 months ago I'm trying to show some common sense.
If a user enters a password into a non-password field, the OS is designed to learn tha... 2 months ago
First world problems...
- Disco Trooper CB10Z10... 2 months ago I don't see any mention of the OP's software version.
10.2.1.3175 from Rogers.
- Disco Trooper CB10Z10... 2 months ago See, I'm not crazy and trolling. :)
- Disco Trooper CB10Z10... 2 months ago Well, I'm sure we've all made less of our time at some point than reading and posting on Crackberry.com. :)
- Disco Trooper ... 2 months ago I guess you youngins would say this here Blackberry Z10 is chill or some such other way to "cool" or "rad". Gah, all your cha... 2 months ago What they should have done was dust off all those unsold LTE Playbooks and keyboards and put THOSE up for sale.
Posted via ... 2 months ago
Never had it happen on the PlayBook either.
- Disco Trooper CB10Z10... 2 months ago
Not BlackBerry's fault that Future Shop is doesn't train its employees properly, in any subject matter. I feel bad ... 2 months ago
Yeah, like buying shoes!
- Disco Trooper CB10Z10... 2 months ago Well let's hope business users choose bb10 instead !! They are the only reason they had to re-release this.
Z10STL100-3/10.... 2 months ago I just don't get the reasoning behind so many decisions. This is a three/four year old phone, for crying out loud.
400 bucks... View More History
9 months 2 weeks