Recent Forum Posts
1 year ago Version 2.4 is available in BlackBerry World!
New in this release:
* saving files to SD card (optional)
* Camera button ... 1 year ago Hi,
1. The file size depends on a picture size, it might shrink after you do some editing (e.g. crop), so it can be anywhere... 1 year ago We're proud to announce that Handy Scanner is now featured in "Built for BlackBerry" category in BlackBerry World!... 1 year ago
Actually, the Camera button is coming back in the next release with some nice features on Camera screen. Stay tuned!... 1 year ago Only a week passed since release 2.2 but we made several small but handy changes, so we decided to bring them to you faster.
... 1 year ago Just put an album cover image into album folder and name it "folder.jpg"... 1 year ago Two finger swipe looks like a great idea!... 1 year ago Never used iTunes. All my music is sorted by albums (each album goes to a separate folder), I just place an album cover there... 1 year ago
BlackBerry has this one:
Needs to be updated btw, it's not "BlackBerry App World" anymore, but rather "BlackBerry W... 1 year ago My Z10 easily lives from the morning till the next day evening with Wifi, 4G and GPS on. I have 2 email accounts (receiving u... 1 year ago I have both photos saved.
Make sure "HDR Photo Capture" is on in Camera settings.... 1 year ago
Every time I hear something like "Foo has better hardware specs than Bar", I remember this: GMC Sierra's engine v... 1 year ago Yes, that's Android runtime being loaded. I've never seen that with native apps.... 1 year ago When I type with one hand (which is most of the times) I always flick, but I don't flick when type with 2 hands.... 1 year ago Version 2.2 is available for download!
In this release:
* adjusting Brightness/Conrast
* Grayscale filter
* activity indicato... View More History
1 year 2 months