Updated: Pageonce Updated to Version 2.0
Pageonce announce today an updated version of its mobile BlackBerry application. Pageonce has been a big hit with the BlackBerry crowd - since their launch just a few months ago they have already reached 300,000 users (be sure to check out our CES 2009 PageOnce video overview).
The big improvement to version 2.0 is the ability for users to configure the application directly from the BlackBerry smartphone and the new version is now available for all the new BlackBerry models including the BlackBerry Storm.
Not familiar with the app? Pageonce is a easy and secure consumer application which allows users to save money and time by viewing all of their personal online account information in real time from their smart phone device. The Pageonce BlackBerry application enables consumers to stay on top of their personal financial information.
Top features include:
- Financial balance summary from thousands of financial institutions
- Detailed financial transactions from bank accounts and credit cards
- Credit card balance summary and available credit
- Investment account tracking
- Bill due date alerts to avoid late fees
- Cell phone minutes and expiration dates tracking for optimizing plan
- Even Track and manage your eBay on BlackBerry
There's a few more images after the jump that walk through the on device account setup process. Any Pageonce fans in the house?? To download, visit m.pageonce.com on your BlackBerry.