The news coming out of Union lately has been huge and it looks like they're celebrating a bit. Right now, if you head into BlackBerry World you'll find select titles on sale for the BlackBerry Z10. In total, five games from their vast catalog have been updated to support BlackBerry 10 and no doubt, there is more on the way. Here's a list of what's on sale and available for the BlackBerry Z10:
- Air Attack - Take to the skies in this award-winning shooter from developer Art in Games. Experience 8 action-packed missions that test your skills as a war pilot. Phenomenal graphics and a rousing orchestral soundtrack draw you into the battle, making AirAttack HD more than a test of skill, but a full assault on the senses.
- Fractal - Combo, Chain, and Cascade your way through a pulsing technicolor dreamscape that reacts to your every move, while manipulating Fractals, creating Blooms, and expanding your consciousness at 130 BPM.
- Gravity Lab - Trace a path for Steve the Robot as he smashes through 75 gravity based puzzles. Split into 3 worlds each with their own unique elements!
- Psychoban - Psychoban scrambles your brain with Sokoban-inspired puzzles from the crazed minds at Dedalord. Maneuver crates within the dank rooms of five creepy mental asylums to find avoid becoming the latest chapter in their gruesome, gore-stained histories. A non-stop concatenation of challenges, hilarious situations and gorgeous visuals will squeeze you out of any remnants of sanity.
- Roboto - A speedy platformer with style, Roboto puts you in control of a daredevil teen robot equipped with a high-tech hoverboard. Battle your way through hordes of security bots in an effort to ask out the girl of Roboto’s dreams.
In addition to the sale, Union has now released Dark Nebula: Episode One, Samurai II: Vengeance and CreaVures for BlackBerry 10. CreaVures however; is not of the sale and is currently priced at $2.99. With that in mind, anyone going to picking these up? Remember, the titles may not be available in all regions and all devices but the majority has been covered judging by the BlackBerry World listings.