The word on the street is that the Twitter app UberSocial has received quite a nice update for you guys and gals that haven't made the transition over to BlackBerry 10 as yet. As you will see from the list below - a large majority of the update is bug fixes but there are also some changes that will suit many users.
On a personal note I've never been a huge fan of UberSocial (I was more T4BB guy) but i know the application is hugely popular, so if you are rocking a legacy BlackBerry head on over to App World and pick up the update. Fingers crossed we may see UberSocial on BlackBerry 10 one day.
- Fixed bug where your own tweets weren’t highlighted in a different color
- Fixed bug where under certain circumstances you couldn’t load older tweets
- Fixed bug where it wouldn’t retrieve the list of users that retweeted one of your tweets.
- Removed Lockerz photo service, defaulting to Twitters
- Changed the default number of tweets to retrieve in your timeline to 100
- Fixed bug where devices where devices where the time or timezone weren’t set correctly couldn’t connect to Twitter
- Fixed bug where you couldn’t delete a direct message
- Changed search timeline to the max of 100 tweets each request
- Fixed bug where list timelines could not load older tweets.
- Fixed bug in Facebook feed where date/time might overlap in some situations.