All you Twitter fans out there listen up! TwitterBerry has released their newest version, 0.9a which brings a lot of improvements over the 0.8 version. But as all beta's it does come with some issues as well. Check out the good and the bad below and if you get the new version, let us know what ya think about it in the comments.
- Includes improved TwitPic support. Look for the 'Send to TwitterBerry' menu in the Media application when viewing images. TwitPic uploads are sent over direct TCP connections, see 'Connection Help' in the Settings page.
- TwitPic progress bar, to show the progress of the upload
- WiFi support for all connections
- Full tweets on the list screen. No need to click to open new tweets
- Improved network connectivity, adding support for WAP 2.0
- Hyperlink "@username" in tweets to visit their timeline
- Re-Tweet tweets from timelines or tweet views
- Optional HTTPS SSL support on all authenticated requests
- Background on close under 'Configure'
- Multiple bug fixes
- New localizations: Portuguese
- Invalid Browser Detected
- I cannot install TwitterBerry: Error 403
- I cannot install TwitterBerry: Error 406
- Invalid username/password errors after installation
- BlackBerry Storm does not rotate to landscape mode