Twitter version 10.2.2 removed from BlackBerry World due to reported issues
BlackBerry has dropped word today that the latest version of Twitter has been removed from BlackBerry World due to user reported issues. If you're running version 10.2.2 and experiencing issues, you can simply downgrade for now until a fix is found (at which point 10.2.2 will go live once again).
To downgrade, perform the following steps:
- On the home screen, hold the Twitter icon until the X appears. Press the X to delete the application.
- Open BlackBerry World.
- In BlackBerry World go to Settings by swiping down from the top of the screen.
- Select -> General -> Refresh BlackBerry World.
- Search for Twitter in BlackBerry World
- Install Twitter version 10.2.1
Doing so should get you fixed up for now. We'll let you know when a new version goes live again.