It seems that the Twitter and LinkedIn updates go hand-in-hand as they have once again been updated today for BlackBerry 10 devices. The new updates ring in at 10.0.3/10.1.3 for each (depending on your OS) and bring along some updated features and various fixes.
It's always good to see updates for big apps like these and we'll take them any day of the week. Both will be populating in BlackBerry World over the next 24 hours, so if you don't see the updates available just yet then check back a bit later.
Updates in Twitter 10.0.3/10.1.3
- Enjoy more content with Universal Search –See more content when you’re searching. You’ll be able to view related profiles, tweets and top tweets, photos and relevant searches all on one page.
- Always Fresh Content – Content that is always fresh and up to date. Automatic caching gives you the current information at your fingertips without having to manually refresh your tabs.
Updates in LinkedIn 10.0.3/10.1.3
- Find your current contacts on LinkedIn: With the latest update, you can import the personal address book from your BlackBerry 10 device to LinkedIn, making it easier to view and connect to your contacts on LinkedIn.
- UI improvements: We’ve updated the overall design of the LinkedIn application for BlackBerry 10 to improve the user experience. These updates include improved visual styling, better pull down functionalities for refreshes, touch down feedback on clicking list items, and more.
- Follow and learn about companies :An important element of LinkedIn is the ability to connect to companies and subscribe for company related updates and content. The latest version of LinkedIn for BlackBerry 10 allows you to view information about the companies you follow in greater detail
- Other Updates: We’ve made quite a few additional updates to LinkedIn for BlackBerry 10. These include inbox enhancements, deleting and archiving messages, people search improvements, and the ability to update your profile photo from within the app. To get all the details, visit the official app page on the BlackBerry World application storefront.