Many people get lost in their diet trying to keep track of food intake and counting calories. MyNetDiary hopes to ease the pain and help BlackBerry users stick to their weight loss with their handy BlackBerry app. The app allows you to quickly and easily log food, so you can always keep track of right where you're at. Features include:
- Much quicker food search: searching while you type. It also learns user's preferences on the fly, so food entry most cumbersome in other calorie counters takes only a few taps/clicks with MyNetDiary.
- The best food database - over 91,000 foods - accurate and up to date. Older BlackBerry apps have about 7,000 foods, and several new apps rely on user-entered foods
- The BlackBerry app syncs with our state-of-the-art web site, all Ajax and very fast and easy to use.
- Modern and well organized community for people to share their experiences and receive support and motivation from peers.
- Twitter integration: choose what you want to send, and MyNetDiary will send the tweets from the BlackBerry app or from web site.
- The BlackBerry app is as advanced and full-featured as our great iPhone app. This is truly the most comprehensive and easy calorie counter for BlackBerry.
If you're looking to stick to your diet and can't seem to get it right, maybe MyNetDiary will help you get on your way. You can check out the free app in BlackBerry App world. We have 50 free 1-month subscriptions to give away. Just leave a comment on this post to enter. Contest ends this Sunday at Midnight PST. Please only leave one comment - multiple entries won't count.