I'm no good at budgeting, I never really have been. I know how to do it, but I never seem to follow through after getting it all set up. There is a new multi-platform expense tracker that is aims to make managing your finances fun and effortless. It's called Toshl Finance, and it's an easy to use, well designed, fast, safe and reliable personal finance tracker.
- Timeline view offers you a look into your financial past, giving you a feeling about how much you spend daily and monthly. Your expenses are listed chronologically, just the way you added them.
- Tags help you sort and categorise your expenses. Toshl saves them and proposes them the next time you start adding an expense. Listing your expenses by tags lets you see exactly how much you spend.
- Adding a typical expense is incredibly quick. Just enter the price, tap a tag, tap the Save button and you're done. You can also add a description of the expense if the tags aren't enough. If the expense happened on another day, you can easily set the date as well.
- If you sign up for a free or a Pro account, Toshl can sync your expenses to Toshl.com so they are always backed up, or even synced across multiple devices.
- Budgets are here to follow your exact spending habits. Assign it to a tag, set yourself expense limitation, time duration and off you go! Your path to money savings epiphany is set!
- Once your expenses are synced, you can export them into many popular formats. Free users can export them into .csv (comma separated values) files, while Pro users can also export them into Excel (.xls), PDF and Google Docs.
Toshl is a beautifully designed application, compatible with most BlackBerry smartphones running OS 5.0 and greater. You can download Toshl free in App World, and the basic version of the app is free to use, but you can also go pro for more advanced features for $19.95 a year. From now until October 5th, the first 10 people to upgrade to Toshl Pro can use the code CrackBerry
and get 50% off! You can find more information in App World at the link below, or at the Toshl website
. More screenshots of the app and the online options after the break. More information/screenshots and to download Toshl