The browser on the Z10 is the smoothest web experience on BlackBerry to date, and if the benchmarks are any indication, it offers the best mobile browsing available today. Getting around the BlackBerry 10 browser is mostly self-explanatory, but there might be a few tricks that you didn't know about.
Hit the jump for our top ten tips to get the very most out of the BlackBerry 10 web browser!
TOP TEN MUST-KNOW BLACKBERRY 10 BROWSER TIPS
1. Add shortcuts to your home screen by tapping the overflow menu button in the bottom-right and tapping Add to Home Screen.
2. Enable or disable Flash by tapping the overflow menu button in the bottom-right and tapping Settings, then Display and Actions, and toggle Adobe Flash from there.
3. To clear your viewing history, tap the tab navigator button in the bottom-left, tap History, then tap the trash can in the middle on the bottom.
4. Tap the overflow menu bottom in the bottom-right and tap Reader to view a page's text, uncluttered by graphics.
5. Double-tap parts of a web page to zoom in and have text fit full width across the screen.
6. To open a link in a new tab, long press the link, then tap Open in New Tab from the contextual menu on the right.
7. To share a web page, tap the overflow menu in the bottom-right, tap Share, and choose which channel to share through.
8. To change default search engines, start typing a query in the address bar, then tap the search engine icon in the top-right.
9. To view web pages in desktop mode by default, tap the overflow menu button in the bottom-right, tap Settings, then Developer Tools, and toggle Desktop Mode.
10. To not leave any history of web browsing, tap the overflow menu button in the bottom-right, tap Settings, then Privacy and Security, and toggle Private Browsing.
More BlackBerry 10 Tips and Tricks
BlackBerry Z10 owners, what hidden gems have you found while shooting e-mails to and fro? Are there any shortcuts you miss from the old BlackBerry OS?
Get BlackBerry 10 Help in CrackBerry's BlackBerry 10 Forums
Check out our BlackBerry 10 Hub tips
Check out our BlackBerry 10 keyboard tips
Check out our BlackBerry 10 e-mail tips
View more BlackBerry 10 Help Articles