- Article | 43 min ago Messenger for Facebook beta update lets you search and filter friends and also adds Active Frame support
- Article | 1 day ago How to transfer files using Wi-Fi Direct on BlackBerry 10
New version inculdes:
- Bluetooth SCO
- Handsfree/Audio Ou
- Speakerphone + Handsfree/Audio Ou
- Bluetooth A2DP
Beside the pre-selection via the Options you can toggle between the different AudioPath with the [Q]-Key (forward) or the [A]-Key (backward). For Storm and Storm2 users some additional menu items are available in order to provide this additional switching functionality.
Browse the FileSystem of your BlackBerry and select a folder in which the Audio files for which you like to create a playlist are located. Once you have reached this directory you can open the BlackBerry Menu and select between
- Playlist from Directory: Will create a Playlist of all audio files that are located in the selected folder.
- Playlist Recursive: Will create a Playlist of all audio files that are located in the selected folder and of all audio files that are located in any sub folder of the current selected directory.Please note that selecting this option might take some time in order to retrieve all audio files from all sub- directories. In the Options you can specified in which folder the create Playlist will be saved - you can select between:
- BlackBerry Music Directory: All playlist will be saved in the default BlackBerry Music directory (either on your SDCard or on the device internal memory itself).
- Same Directory as Audio Files: The created playlist will be saved in the same directory in which the audio files are located - if you have selected the recursive playlist creation then the playlist will be saved in the top directory.
Best of all, Emacberry has kept the application completely FREE!