- Article | 3 hours ago CrackBerry Asks: Do you use Skype on BlackBerry 10?
- Article | 2 hours ago Deal of the Day: BlackBerry Premium Micro-USB 1.8A Charger
- Article | 13 hours ago From the Editor's Desk: September
2G data plan
News & Rumors
What's on your wish list?
News & Rumors
Passport poll results
4K ALL THE THINGS
BlackBerry Apps of the week
Highway to the beta zone
Accessorize for school!
hey big spender
NEW STICKER PACKS
Catch the replay
Well, it's been a long time coming but RIM and TiVo have finally released their BlackBerry application and I have to say, it seems to have been well worth the wait. This should make a lot of TiVo owning Blackberry owners out there happy. A dedicated application to handle things on the go is great, much better than the TiVo mobile site, and with a lot more functionality. Some key features for you:
TiVo for BlackBerry smartphones is designed to allow BlackBerry smartphone users to perform the following tasks:
- Browse television shows available on TiVo® service
- Configure TiVo for BlackBerry smartphones to select from a list of available TiVo Digital Video Recorders (DVRs) wirelessly using the BlackBerry smartphone
- Record television shows to be viewed at a later time
- Set 1-Click recording options
- Get a Seasons Pass™ to a television show
- Search the programming guide based on show title, actor, director, keywords, and category
- View recommended television shows based on current searches
Note: TiVo for BlackBerry smartphones is currently only available in Canada and the United States.
Aside from just releasing the application, RIM also posted a bevy of knowledge based articles to help get everyone started on using it. Be sure to check em all out. You can grab the TiVo application from BlackBerry App World. Be sure to let us know what ya think of it in the comments.