My favorite sports app theScore got another great update today, this time bringing a bunch of new leagues to the mix. The app has been rocking out with the MLB, NFL, NHL and a few others since launch, but today adds F1, LPGA, MLS, NCAA Football, NASCAR, NLL, LIGA Soccer and others.
theScore is one of our top picks for sports apps as it provides all the news, scores, standings and schedules for your favorite teams across various leagues around the world. You can customize with specific alerts for games or teams and receive push notifications.
- Receive free, personalized Push Alerts including: goals, ends of quarters and key moments in any game to keep you on top of the action; anytime-anywhere.
- Get breaking news push alerts for NHL, NBA, MLB and NFL to be on top of the biggest news in sports. You can configure these on/off in the News area within each of those leagues.
- We're introducing the NEW "My Score" area to customize the app to your needs. Follow any team, or player throughout the season to view their performances as they happen. With Player Grouping you can follow all of your fantasy teams in one app; live up to the second.
- Check out the NEW "Player Card Profiles" where you can do in-depth research with player photos, recent performances, season stats, bio and recent fantasy news via RotoWire.
- Want more stats? Z10 users: Take advantage of the new "Horizontal Stats Viewer" to view advanced stats! Flip your device horizontally on a player card or box score screen to view deeper stats. Great for the serious fantasy sports fan!
theScore is a free download and is available for the Q10 and Z10.