Although BlackBerry 10 has remote file access built right into the file manager or through BlackBerry Blend, sometimes just having file access alone isn't enough and you simply need to work with your (or someone else's) entire desktop. For that, there's several remote access clients available in BlackBerry World but now, the folks from TeamViewer have made their remote control app available for all BlackBerry 10 smartphones, though you may need 10.3 or higher installed.
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del)
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
I've used TeamViewer to help my Mother with her PC troubles more times than I can count, so I know it's a great app for personal use but the real power of the app comes by way of Enterprise use. Have a look at the video below and if you're looking to grab TeamViewer 10: Remote Control and give it a go, you'll find it live in BlackBerry World right now.