TalkLock™ (BETA) For BlackBerry Storm!
on 24 Dec 2008 08:20 am
All you Storm owners out there who have issues with the fact the Storm does not have a proximity sensor for when you are on calls are gonna dig this. CellAvant has launched a new free application that is gonna help you out with this issue.
TalkLock starts a few seconds after a call is connected, and blocks touch screen actions. This prevents screen presses from launching apps or any other function for that matter while on a call. Once you are done with the call, TalkLock releases the screen and returns your device back to normal function and at any given point you decide you may unlock it manually.
- Automatically runs after installation, and on each reboot
- Automatically activates after phone calls are connected
- Automatically hides when phone calls are completed
- Manual unlock with "slide to unlock" function
- Menu item to re-engage lock after unlock
- Customizeable backround image (uses /home/user/TalkLock-Background.png if it exists under Device Memory)
* Note: Read The FAQ If Your Device Utilizes A Password *