Toysoft has been hard at work lately adding even more capabilities to their popular application Power Tools. This latest update not only adds new icons, improves BBM LED Contacts support, but adds Talk2Watch PRO support as well. Now users will be able to get an array of features from this application sent to their Pebble smartwatch. Although you must have Talk2Watch PRO installed in order for it to function, having Pebble support is certainly something BlackBerry owners will appreciate.
Be sure to check out the change log and all of the fixes and changes that go along with it.
Power Tools v4 Change log
- New application icon
- New color icon user interface
- New LED BBM Contacts. Better support in this version. You will get Hub message for a new BBM contact. Open the Hub message and follow the instructions to setup the LED. If you End the Chat for the Contact then you will have to Link to the Contact instead of the creating a new LED
- New Talk2Watch PRO support. You can send text and email messages, application such as BBM, WhatsUp, Facebook etc. notification only, Low and full Battery status, Alarm with Note, Incoming call Notification, Geofencing enter and leave location, No cell signal notification, WiFi connect and disconnect to Pebble Watch. Go to the Application Settings screen to configure Pebble Watch
- Alarm will now sound no matter what the Sound Notification is set to
- You can now disable individual Geofencing
- Added additional ringtones for LED messages
- Added Call Block and Theme icons for BlackBerry OS 10.3. Currently these two icons are not functional until next release
- Whenever the device is restart Power Tools now displays a Hub message. The last version the Hub message disappears after 3 seconds
This well constructed application supports BlackBerry 10 for $3.99. I must say with each iteration it just keeps better and better. If are you looking for an excellent all-in-one productivity application then be sure to give this a try.