T-Mobile exclusively begins offering cloud-hosted BES10 Servers
on 9 Dec 2013 10:45 am EST
If you're running a business and looking to make use of BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 with minimum involvement, T-Mobile might have just rolled out exactly what you're looking for. In a recent email sent out to business customers, T-Mobile unveiled their Hosted Mobility Management Services for legacy BlackBerry, BlackBerry 10, iOS and Android devices that makes use of cloud-hosted BES 10 Servers.
- Cloud-hosted BES10 Server - Rent only what you need with our scalable subscription model and you can redirect capital investment costs not being used to purchase excess capacity for other purposes.
- Server configuration, maintenance, and updates - T-Mobile’s HMMS offer will handle setup, installation, and maintenance of your BES10 server so you can focus on issues at the heart of your business.
- 24/7 support - T-Mobile can supplement or complement your IT department and take calls at practically any time.
- On-premises deployment if needed - T-Mobile can help your deploy on-premises solutions for government agencies and others prohibited from using cloud-hosted solutions.
- Save time, money, and resources with the help of T-Mobile HMMS BES Cloud Solution - You’ll get virtually end-to-end support for your OS needs, including iOS, Android, and new and legacy BlackBerry devices. Help free up your IT department to take care of the business that matters most.
T-Mobile of course, doesn't have any pricing listed for the services but instead advises those interested to reach out to their business reps to further look into it. Perhaps the most interesting thing about all of this at this point is that, despite recent BlackBerry news coming from T-Mobile, they're touting exclusivity on this offer.
Learn more about T-Mobile Hosted Mobility Management Service