SuperTube for BlackBerry 10 gets a huge update with all new features
The native BlackBerry 10 YouTube application SuperTube has been updated in a big way this week. It was only a short time ago that SuperTube graced us with its presence and we took a look at it on video, but straight away the developer has clearly been hard at work making some important adjustments.
This update isn't about fixes - it's all new features, which we love to see. From subtitle options to a dark or bright theme, the update sure brings plenty of good stuff to the table. If you haven't given SuperTube a try yet I'd highly recommend it. It's a beauty.
New in V184.108.40.206:
- Added subtitles for when available for all languages supported. The default used it's in own region language, if not present it is used the default for that video.
- Subtitles can be turned on/off.
- Filter option to search video with captions.
- Added SuperTube to extended search apps.
- You can now search something with the OS search and use SuperTube.
- Full support for dark and bright theme.
- Zoom/move video with buttons and with pinch/tap gestures.
- Added video auto orientation preference in the settings menu.
- When sharing video the player now doesn't pause.
- Fixed truncated text in the video infos.
- Removed Now Playing swipe when playing on paired device (leanback).
- Added changelog in the about page.
- Added video buffer under activity indicator when loading video to check connectivity status.
You can download SuperTube for free and it's available for all BlackBerry 10 handsets - what's not to like about that?
More information/Download SuperTube for BlackBerry 10