While the Sundance Film Festival began on January 16 in Park City, Utah, the official application only recently hit BlackBerry World. Whether you have already made the journey there or just looking to follow along at home, the Xomo Digital Inc. Sundance app for BlackBerry 10 will help you get started.
The application itself has been designed for the BlackBerry 10 platform and is available for all devices with the exception of the Porsche P'9982. There are a variety of features that attendees and fans will enjoy to help them navigate all the festival has to offer.
- Real-time Festival film guide and schedule that can be sorted by Title, Category, Date, or Location
- Full view Film and Event Schedules as well as the ability to personalize your favorites
- Share your favorite films directly from the app to twitter and Facebook
- Connect to Sundance Institute's social media channels
- Get up to the minute Festival coverage with blog re-caps
- Tune in to watch [email protected]
- Follow along social conversations with data visualizations
- Get visitor Information regarding shuttles, venue locations and more
The Sundance Film Festival runs until Sunday, January 26, 2014 and you can learn more about the films being showcased and schedules by visiting their website.