If you own a BlackBerry Q10 and are on Sprint, you'll want to go ahead and check for software updates. Reports from the CrackBerry Forums and notice on the Sprint website indicate the carrier has started pushing out OS 10.2.1.3023 for the BlackBerry Q10. While many folks are still going through the changes in the forums, according to the Sprint documentation, here's what you can expect is fixed and changed.
- Stop receiving new emails from existing accounts
- Improvements accessing BlackBerry Hub
- Contacts may show duplicate links for the same account
- Battery gauge displays the incorrect charge
- Unable to connect to a car kit using Bluetooth
Have you got the update notification? If so, let us know how it's working out for you in the comments below or head on into the CrackBerry Forums and let others know. Not everyone may have it yet as Sprint notes, software updates may be released in stages and can take several days for delivery but you can always update manually through Sachesi if you're impatient.