Some of the speakers, partners and panel topics have been revealed for the upcoming 2016 BlackBerry Security Summit. The event will be held on July 19 in New York City.
In a blog post, BlackBerry listed Aetherpal, Branchfire, Cell Trust, Sentegrity, Swyft Mobile, and Symphony as some of the new partner companies that will be attending the summit. In addition, some of the speakers at the event will include:
- Yisroel Hecht, former CISO for the New York City Department of IT and Telecommunications
- Sam Phillips, CISO, VP and General Manager for Samsung Business Services
- Kathleen Lavoie, Chief Information Management and Privacy Officer at Grand River Hospital in Ontario, Canada
Those speakers will join with many BlackBerry executives who will attend the event, including CEO John Chen. Some of the panels that will be held at the summit include:
- The Future of Enterprise Mobility Management
- Managing Security Risks in Real-World Enterprise Environments (CISO Panel)
- Solving the World's Most Important InfoSec Problem: Crisis of Confidence
- How to Protect Your Information Assets in Mobilized and Collaborative World
- An Overview of Auto-ISAC, a group to help carmakers track and prevent cyberthreats to cars
CrackBerry will be attending the 2016 BlackBerry Security Summit and will have first-hand reports of what the company will be revealing at the event.